My boyfriend believes anyone other than me?

my boyfriend seems to believe anyone who says anything about me good or bad, mainly anything bad like people saying I slept with them etc. I've never cheated on him nor things he is told never has happened either but even if the things he did hear were true which they are not, would of happened before me and him even dated. so y is it that he chooses to believe others over me but tells me how much he loves me and how one day we are going to get married? I'm so confused and I don't know what to do... I'm scared to give him space because I am afraid I will lose him forever, but I'm not gonna apologize for something I didn't do much less never happened while we have been together? what can I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• from my own experiences I would just say to leave him if he says he loves you but then he doesn't trust you he doesn't really love you at all. it is ultimately your decision but I have already went through that and it ended with us breaking up in the end because of it.

• Same situation with me. I don't know what to do either. I guess it would just be best to give him some time anyway. Give him time to think and time for you to do some thinking as well.