Why has he not texted me?

There is this guy I have been dating for about a month now. He used to text me every day asking me how my day was and how I was doing. The last time we saw each other was last Wednesday. Since then, I haven't heard from him, no texts no nothing. Today I texted him asking how was his weekend and he said "its OK" and I replied "oh that is nice" he did not answer anything back, but I don't know if he should answer something. But I miss his texts and I am wondering if I did something wrong and why did he stopped texting.

Also last Tuesday we made plans to go out on a date on Monday (tomorrow) then on Wednesday he told me we were not going to be able to go to the place we were going but that he was going to take me somewhere else. Should I ask him if we are still going out tomorrow or should I just wait for him to text me and just keep wondering about tomorrow? We did not set up a time to go on our date.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• make plans of your own. if he actually wanted to hang out with you again tomorrow he would text or call you about it. don't wait around for him. he might just be stringing you along :/