What does a kiss on the cheek mean from my guy friend?

Me and my guy friend where walking outside from church and he grabbed me and kissed me on the cheek unexpectedly it was real quick then he got all nervous what does this mean I have been trying to figure out if maybe there's more than just friendship between the two of us. He is also my pastor he's 23?

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you. A kiss on the cheek unexpectedly and random was his way of making a move. Unless its his culture to kiss girls on the cheek, which you'd know because he'd always greet you with one, then its a sure sign that he was trying to make a move. The only guys who kiss me on the cheek are my gay guy friends and the guys who have cultures that say its polite to greet a girl with a kiss on the cheek.

What Guys Said 2

• I kiss my female friends on the cheeks all the time. For us it's no big deal.

• Ehh for the shyer guy a kiss on the cheek is a LOT. It was all I could manage on my best friend whom I'd loved for years, I didn't want to freak her out with a kiss on the lips but I didn't want her to think I'm just another friend either. Talk to him about it!

• thats good to know but he's not shy at all:)

What Girls Said 0