Do you have any brothers and sisters?

And if you don`t, do you feel lonely? Would you want a brother or sister?

I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.

0|0
14|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two sisters and one brother. Younger sister Kathryn is an intolerably noisy person. Stephen is a sh*t-flinging ape. And Sarah is so clever she's doesn't know what to do with herself.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Older brother and younger sister

And the middle child is always neglected

3|0
    0|0
  • I have two sisters. One (older) I live with, the other (younger) is a couple hundred kliks away.

2|0
    0|0
  • Three sisters, aha. Sometimes I wish I was an only child. =P

3|2
    0|0
  • I have 2 sisters that I hardly ever see, iv always wanted an older brother though.. I suppose it'd be someone to look upto

2|0
    0|0
  • None...jst 2 halves frm my mom{a boy and girl} and abt 4,5 halves frm dad's side...I'm a lone soldier ,lived with my aunt{mom's big sis} all my life, she's so hard to get along with like she is of a chlorleric temperament...

LONEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLYYY...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one younger brother. Used to have a younger sister.

1|0
    0|0
  • yah , I have 1 sis and 1 bro , but I wish I could get 1 more sis (better and different than the 1 I'm having right now :-\)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but not really. I've become used to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a younger sister.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have two sisters they are older thou so I just live with my mom and it gets lonely at home but I sometimes like the loneliness and I have my dogs company so I am not that lonely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a little sister

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 brother, 1 sister. Never met any of them...

1|0
    0|0
  • Im the middle child and I have two sisters.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, I have a lot of cousins tho:)

1|0
    0|0
  • None and not really I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • An older sister that I never see.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one older sister :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 brothers and one sister

all older

Lost sister last year and even though I have two brothers I am still lonely for my big sister.

it can be a pain when they are around but is excruciating when they are gone forever.

2|2
    0|0
  • 1 brother

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I have a younger brother. He's pretty cool, most of the time :) I kinda want to know what it's like to have a little sister though, or an older brother.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an older half brother, and a younger step sister. 25 and 10, respectively.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have 2 little brothers, they are both such cuties :) ones 12 and the other is 8 , I've always wanted an older sister or a small small little sister so I can teach her to be just like me

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a younger sister I see almost every week and an older brother I almost never see. He is 11 years older and we didn't grow up together so we don't really have a brother-sister relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • An older sister and a younger brother

1|0
    0|0
  • One younger brother

2|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was an only child my sister is a brat

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 brothers and a sister? Cripes :O I have one little sister :D who takes pleasure in making my life a misery :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Two older brothers. Both have large penis' (I know this because they each flashed me the windmill along the hallway while we were growing up).

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a younger sister . I wish I had an older brother.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a twin brother and an older sister.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older bro and sis and very protective!

1|0
    0|0
  • One younger brother

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 sisters one older one younger. I've always wanted an older brother though :(

1|0
    0|0