I know you probably want all 5 but which would be #1?
- Confident19% (12)26% (10)22% (22)Vote
- Protective18% (11)3% (1)12% (12)Vote
- Funny37% (23)24% (9)32% (32)Vote
- Romantic21% (13)16% (6)19% (19)Vote
- Hotttttt body!!!!!5% (3)31% (12)15% (15)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm not really sure, my first pick would be a man who really loves God and my second would be a man who is really kind and patient with me (I can be a handful at times). Funny and romantic aren't huge deals. They're nice but I could do without.
Confidence is important, but it can sometimes lead to arrogance. Protective is very attractive but is also a problem if the guy isn't confident (then he will become more possessive than protective). And a hot body is necessary, because you need to be attracted to the person. However, every person has a different view on what makes a person attractive, so I could think a person most people call ugly is really hot or vise versa.3