Do guys prefer to date during high school or after, what sort of age do guys get into girls seriously?

I just turned 16 and still haven't had a boyfriend, and I wondered whether guys mind this, or whether it's almost my turn. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its perfectly fine, I'm only 17 and I'm with my 1st girlfriend, I know men that have their 3rd girlfriend at 15 and my uncle has only been with 2 woman at 50. It's different with every man and woman, as long as your patient, someone will come

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know about most guys but I chose not to date in high school to avoid all the bitchiness and rumours etc, I also didn't like anyone lol.

Anyway if you're looking for a serious relationship, wait 'til you're in your 20's because most have already matured and won't mind settling down.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's best to just be friends with guys at that age. I never really dated until I was 22ish. I think at 22ish you know more about sex, pregnancy, STD, have more morals, know what you want and don't want, know who you are, and know what kinds of guys are out there.