2 is better than none... but I'd rather just have 1.

Okay so there are two ex's that I LOVE. both of them are trying to get back with me. It's SO hard and I constantly feel guilty because it's like I have two boyfriends and I don't want it to be like that at all. David is my first ex. We were together for three years on and off. I broke up with him because I couldn't stand fighting with him anymore and we both did things we regretted with one another. After we broke up I started dating my friend brandon. Brandon is the best guy out there. He is very responsible and trustworthy. When I'm with david I feel like it's right. I know I love him. but i;m afraid it's just like this because I'm comfortable with him. Brandon and I always have the best conversations and he knows how to make a girl feel like she's the only girl in the whole world. I guess what it comes down to is love VS. trust. I love david, but I trust brandon. which one should I choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you know you say that you broke up with David due to all the fighting and for whatever bad things you did to one another. I can't help but think that you may not be in love with him, just comfortable (you were with him for 3 years). Now when it comes to Brandon, you yourself stated 'he is the best guy out there". You also never mentioned one negative thing about him. You may not be in love with Brandon right at this moment, but the way your talking, you may not be far off from that. Trust is a very big part of love, and you do need it to truly love someone, you are well on your way. I may be dead wrong in regards to your feelings for David, but don't be fooled by what's love and what's convenient.

What Guys Said 2

• First you should be sure you love David. Like you said, you may just be comfortable with him, which is very possible if you were with him for three years. You need to be 100% sure of that before you can decide anything. Then listen to your heart and pray.

• Love with out trust there's no chance for it trust and care can and will make a strong love .

What Girls Said 1

• ok what is all that mean for you, if you love somebody but you couldn't trust, even a small challenges between you and him, do you think the relationship can stand for a long time, perhaps just in the middle half of the way, and how about in marriage if in case?

You really love him and you comfortable with him, but you hardly to trust, how is that going to work?It means NOTHING.

You could trust brandon, nice conversation and he makes you feel special.Don't you think this is worthy for you to get together?Love can develop, the feeling would die if there are no hard works, it is come naturally but it needs, understanding, trust and respect to make it nourish.

Or perhaps david was your first love?You have to get rid of it, it just left feeling, nothing more, you don't even can trust him aren't you? You should give yourself a chance to move on.