I'm not really yours yet?

Hi all,

I've been dating this girl for a couple of weeks now, and it's obvious that she really likes me, her friends tell me that she's happier then ever, and ask me why we are not together yet ... but today I texted her " kisses for my beauty" ... no response ... texted again, kisses for THE beauty ?

And she answered with " yeah, I'm not really yours yet, kisses"

How am I to interpret this ?

Well, thanks all ! Just got the " I'm not ready for a new relationship speech" haha

And people wonder why some good guys turn into players ?

Leading me along with texts " want you in bed with me", miss you, would not have it any other way, ... Count this good guy out ! Last time some chick f***ed around with me !

Most Helpful Girl

• lol She's intimidated. Just slow down.

• hahaha you're better off.

What Girls Said 1

• "I'm not really yours yet" means "Try harder!"

What Guys Said 4

• I'd ask her gently to clarify what she means. Stay cool and nice, and don't allow yourself to feel bad about it, two weeks is not long, and it's important to keep things pleasant and light hearted. She might want to take it slow, or she might be annoyed that you haven't asked her to be excusive yet. Always hard to tell with a one line message.

Just take it easy on her while seeking more input from her, and more than anything stay relaxed!

• Text her "How are you not mine yet" or even better yet, say to her face, why not. Because this sounds like ex problems, your moving too fast problems or confidence troubles

• @Update - you have seen the light. Come on over to the bastard side where you are always king.

• And kings we shall be ! I did not get a sixpack etc to be waiting for someone who's playing me !

• That's right. Make them all cry. It's the closest thing women have that's comparable to an honest human emotion. Figures that it's a selfish one...

• She's telling you to slow down a bit.