You find out the guy you like is going bald...deal breaker?

He's cute, has a nice smile, a great personality..you never saw him without a hat, so one day while getting drunk with him...you take off his hat...and WOW...he's really going bald...you're in your mid 20's and so is he...would you lose attraction due to his baldness?

Yea well, everything is going great, she says I'm attractive, and then she rips the hat off my head and puts it on her own head, her face is stunned that I'm going bald, and her emotions get kinda cold, I tried cracking a joke about it, but she didn't laugh, I just snatched the hat of her head and since I wasn't her ride home, I walked the f*** out of the bar and just left her there.
She calls me up right now, the topic of me storming out comes up, I just said I had to go. She brings up the hair topic tactfully and says she's going to give me a head massage to stimulate the hair follicles, the whole time I'm thinking screw the head massage...why not just some head!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to say, but partial balding is a symbol of youth fading and becoming old (even though I know it happens to guys in their twenties. But it's no different than women having cellulite, saggy boobs, wrinkles, things like that. She can't help them but they're still not something men would prefer.

In my opinion, go totally bald. I think bald men are sexy (look at Vin Diesel yummm). It looks much better than have partial.

• Balding at a young age is a sign of lots of testosterone, that means balding guys are manly men

• I don't like womenly women, I like feminine women.

• lol same thing

What Girls Said 11

• we have this "hair line" that runs in the family with the guys. my dad started loosing hair at the age of 16. now, he teases himself and laughs when other people joke about it. but he hasn't always been so easy going about it. so, I know what a touchy subject it is and how it really does hurt a guys feelings when judged because of their balding. so honestly, its not a big deal at all for me. id just suggest shavin your whole head, like said below, completely bald can be sexy :)

• I'm cool with it as long as he shaves his head. There is nothing more unattractive than a balding head.

• No it wouldn't really bother me. Especially not enough for it to be a deal breaker. But if you were really self conscious about it, and complained about it all the time, that would bother me.

• are you trying to get best answer? I can sense it

• no. I was just being honest. did you want me to lie?

• Well if you're being honest than lying would mean you'd have to write something opposite from what you wrote.

• Hair isn't really a big deal. If you really accept him then it is no big deal at all.

Suggest him to try taking vitamins that promote hair growth like Reloxe.

• Ever considered just shaving your head? Bald guys are goddamn sexy.

• you're sexy

• My third wish is to get three more wishes, so I don't have to choose wisely, you just have to fulfill my every command

• Ahh.. The damn loophole.

• Nope, no way...unless he was way self-concious about it.

• But come on...what goes through your head if you see some balding guy whose young walk into a bar, you'd at least be tempted to be like...look at the balding guy, what a bald freak

• You're way too self conscious ... get a marine buzzcut ... hot

• I'm a GI Joe

• not a deal breaker. hair isn't a big deal at all

• it may bug me very little but not a dealbreaker for sure

• Yea, look at Prince William, he's going bald but that doesn't stop all the women swooning over him

• Welll he has all the money in the world he can get a hair transplant

• exactly!

• I used to think that balding was an extreme turn off and that I'd never date a balding guy, but then I met someone I really liked who was balding. It didn't even matter to me anymore. People can be attractive when bald. You shouldn't like someone entirely based on appearance. We'll all be shrived prunes one day and when that time comes, I'd like to enjoy my time around the prune.

• I love total baldness (with no hair at all). I dislike partial baldness (parts yes parts not). Total bald men can be hot :)

• yes it would be a turn off.

What Guys Said 2

• Aging happens to us all in one way or another. Women and men who are mature understand this, little girls and little boys don't. So if she's mature and interested in you she won't care; if she isn't she will. Simple.

• Okay, your update makes more sense. Yeah that sort of thing sucks but then what are you going to do. Just shave / bic your entire head all the cool guys are doing it. It's one of those weird things where if the "cool guys" had a "natural" balding look all the shaved head guys would be repulsive and vice-versa.

As far as she goes unless this is someone you REALLY want to be with I'd forget her. If she calls you then okay but otherwise probably nothing there.

• Granted I'm not a woman, but I think it would be more of a turn off that the guy is too self conscious about it.

• Best answer ^ its not at all a deal breaker for me, but if he's really self conscious about it, then yes.

• I know it's un-politic and a bit cliche to say, but you should try not to look sad in your photos. It hastens the aging process and could despoil your natural elegance. (: