Who should I choose?

I have been dating Trent for almost a year. Things have been going great lately but lately things have kinda changed. Since it is a long didstance relationship I figured things were gonna be difficult but lately it feels like all he wants from me is sex. He calls me every day and all of his friends and family knows about us. But it hurts when he hardly says I love you anymore. Yea he has his moments of being real but those moments happen less and less each month. I met this other guy named Nick and he made me feel special. He let me tell him everything, he would say anything to make me laugh when I was feeling sad. I didn't want to make much of it until the day he asked me out. I told him it was gonna be complicated because of my parents. Then the big problem came, Trent proposed to me three days after Nick asked me out . Of chores I was speechless. I felt really bad because I had actually fallen for Nick a little bit. I wanna be with Trent more then anything but I don't know how to shake this feeling. I don't wanna be cold hearted and just shatter Nicks heart. He is way too good of a friend. I just wish he would keep it in the friends circle. How do I let him know that I can't go out with him with out making him feel sad? I don't even know what to do... Can I get a little help here?

Most Helpful Girl

• slow but steady is much healthier than combustion, that hot ash intensity which cannot last.

A strong relationship can withstand time and rough spots. I do personally think it is possible to love two people at one time. However this is not normally fair to the other people involved so you will have to make a difficult choice.

Remember that sometimes something new and exciting can seem like the right choice at the time. Especially if things have gotten old or boring. Don't make any hasty decisions. Obviously you are not ready to get married or be engaged. Try to take a step back and figure out if you are in love with one of these guys, or perhaps just the feelings you get from being with them or the attention.

It would be cruel to lead either of them on so you should be honest with them whatever you choose. Only you know what you feel is right. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

by holding onto both relationships you are keeping all three of you from moving on. Refuse to hang out in relationship purgatory.

What Guys Said 2

• You are looking for feeling and emotion and maybe sex to gratify your want. If you have a real love for someone you would never change. Trent has his fault for not communicating enough or meet your need but he loves you. You need to teach him what you like to hear him say to you. Just like sex you need to communicate by telling him where to touch. Well if you must be bold to make a decision. Above all you need to ask God Jesus Christ. He is a God that created you and He is a loving God that you can trust.

Andrew

• People says love is selfish. You must be bold to make a decision that is important to the rest of your life. Don't be afraid to offend any one. The only person you cannot offend is your bliss, your happiness. You have to decide who loves you? If it is Nick then you have to tell Trent sorry or otherwise. Or tell both of them to give you some time to think over before you make any commitment.

Love is not a feeling. Love is a decision. If you make a decision to love someone then you have to stick by it. You cannot say if I feel good I loves you today. Tomorrow I don't feel good I am going to dunk you. Love needs sacrifices. Love needs to be nurtured. Love needs understanding. Love needs to be tested. Love needs to have patient. Love is a promise.

Andrew

What Girls Said 1

• If you trying to choose between too people, always choose the second because if you really did love the first, you wouldn't like the second''