• Ask
  • myTake

What to text a guy?

Text Messages...What can I say to my guy that will make him either laugh or smile? Besides rosy comments like "miss you." or "thinking of you." etc.... Show More

I just want something funny to say to him in a text message to make him laugh or anything corny to make him smile. Trying not to be serious all the time. lol By the way, he's a swim coach so any jokes about that would be welcomed!

Most Helpful Opinion

• My baby loves when I text him and tell him what I'm wearing. lol especialy if its .nothing. hahaBut To make him smile.I usualy just bring up something funny that happen to me that day.Or I randomly bring up our past inside jokes. They usualy make him laugh.But I don't know how you and your guy are.So it might be different. one of ours is I ove you. instead of I love you.It reminds him of the first time he said it to me over texting.He accidently put I ove you instead of I love you, but like I said, its a inside joke so It's different. I'm not sure why it makes him smile, but I'm glad it does. It just matters what your guy finds amuzing.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• aww a swim coach and you had to say nothing sexual?ahah speedo comments are fun, but that might be kind of sexual.

• He has a great sense of humor. But yes, nothing sexual please. lol Like I said to the others, if you know of any good one liners or anything off the top of your brain, toss em at me. :-)

• omj don't tell him he played good if he didnt!when ever girl does that I'm just ilke wtf no!like if I do one play bad I get all mad at myselfits nice that the girl takes notice of good plays thoughso maybe compliment a play if he played bad but don't lie to himor you could always go the corny/cheesy route and be like oh but you looked good

• it depend on his sense of humour but try to say things you think it'll make him smile ,you can say silly things that make anyone laugh and smile .lol

• Well, duh. lol that's what I'm asking for. just trying to pick at people's brains. one liners are good like one of the girls below said. he has a GREAT sense of humor and he's always making me laugh.

What Girls Said 3

• wat is he into like does he play/watch sports ?If he plays sports go to one of his games and tell him he did good even if he didntif he loves 2 eat make him dinner once.make his favorite meal that always works

• Again, the question is text messaging! lol

• ha ha.i like to say stupid things to make them laugh.such as.good morning starshine the earth says hello.stupid but funny too.

• Good one. lol anything else? toss em at me I don't care what it is. :)

• Idk..sometimes I do the joke of the day just say something funny that can turn into a joke even though its not....

What They Said On Facebook