What do text messages really mean????

i met this guy and we've been getting really close and things have been going good.but than he just stopped calling me and we stopped hanging out and his text messages are getting shorter and shorter.should I do the same back to him or should I keep wrting the long messages and trying to call him or give up all together?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is seeing another girl too and he likes the other girl more then you. Just ask him before you give up on him. What is his deal and what is your status with him? Why all suddenly he acts so shady. Ask him if he is seeing another girl too. If he is a man enough he will tell you the truth.

• I asked him and he got all mad so I think I got my answer there..................

• Oh I really think he is seeing someone else and by being mad is the way to get you off his back. Do whatever you like now because he is clearly being a big jerk about it. IF he is not seeing someone the why he stop hanging out with you and calling you. And why would get mad? He is clearly hiding somehting. IF stop talking him is going to make you happy go ahead it.

What Guys Said 3

• Changes in behaviour are usually a sign something is up. At this point its best to ask straight out and if doesn't give a definitive answer cut him loose.

• Thats what I'm starting to think like maybe he is busy with someone else...or doing better things..he doesn't even look at half of them

• I can only speak for myself but I hate talking on the phone, and txt'ing is alright but I don't txt fast so it's more of a pain in the a*s to do. Maybe he's the same way, seems like girls enjoy talking on the phone more than guys. That's just my 2 cents though.

• I would say that was a possibility but they used to be longer and sweet cause we can't talk on the phone while a work so we just text and I've seen him he sometimes just glances at the text and ignore it and he's not doing anything but watching tv. they used to be short and sweet..plus we can' t really talk on the phone during the day so.....

• God I really hate this shitt txting and calls why people can't just go out and hang out together with out all this kind of crap , don't give up try to hang out with him in the real world if he don't wanna do that then give up all together .

What Girls Said 2

• ask him if anything is bothering him

• I did he said that the is something bothering him but he don't want to talk about it..so I don't know if I should back off or fight it and get him to talk to me

• I think you should let him be for about a week or so, then ask him again. Tell him that you really care about him and that you want to know what's up in his life. If he still doesn't open up to you, ask him if you did anything wrong and tell him how much you enjoyed his company when he was still talking to you and being friends with you. If all goes bad, then simply say that I can't be friends with someone that does not trust me and is not open to me.

• He's going to have to tell you what's up because this little act he's doing is not right. just try not talking to him and ignore him. if he tries to talk to you say that something is bothering you and you don't want to talk about it.

oh, try asing him again (privately) and when he says something to ward you off, give him a little peck on the cheek and tell him that you'll wait. smile and walk away. and don't ask him anymore. if he talks to you, you talk back, but don't start convos by yourself

• Can't you just call him and tak to him?

• We could but we have different phones and can't talk until after 9 and we both work nights so normally we just text...and we sorta stopped hanging out too its always I gotta do this I gotta do that..before he used to text me funny sayings and quotes

• There's your issue. None of you makes time for the other. Eventually, it dies.