Anyone got any really embarrassing dating stories?

Can't say I got many myself, except this one time where someone I was dating brought his Mum along on the date. That was just the longest, most painful date in history, aha.

So hows about it, guys n' gals? Got any stories to share with the rest of us?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ermm.. I don't think I really have one to be honest. I think the time me and my boyfriend were in a hotel and his friend was outside and he didn't tell me and I was in bed with my hair messy because we was about to have sex, but that's about it really. I make sure nothing embarrassing happens on my birthday.

What Girls Said 1

• yes the first date I ever went on, ended up making out with the guy and got home to discover that his thick green snot had smeared onto my cheek. he had a big nose.

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't really dated enough to have any embarrassing stories. That is amazing how you made it through that date I don't think I could have survived the ordeal. ;-) More power to you!