What you will do when a strange buddy will kiss you on lips?

What will your reaction when a stranger person will kiss you when you were just walking on a road, and just looking average like you will give 7 out of 10 by their looks.

if its happened so what you will do next?

lets see how different view guys and girls have :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• HAHA. This has happened to one of my friends. I'll just say, he was in so much shock, as all of us who also saw it happen. I'd probably be the same -- too shocked for action or words, then laugh so hard at the strangeness of how and why it even happened after. :)

• Hey you enjoyed my question :)

• maybe angry >_<

• I'd slap him in the face!

• i'll back the cute boy off.

• I wouldn't like it I would probably slap him

What Guys Said 5

• Oddly, this just happened the other day. When I was leaving the grocery store a big, filthy homeless man jumped out of the dumpster, and before I knew what was happening he planted his fat, stinking tongue in my mouth. Oops, gotta run, it's time to fix him his breakfast!

• I know I'd think "what the f***?" and probably push her off. As much as guys will say they'd go with it, I'd probably be creeped out.

• If she was good looking and bold enough to come and kiss me on the street... ''My house, your house?''

• They wouldn't be able to kiss me.

however, if the woman does kiss me, I'll push her down.

but seriously, no one would kiss me out of the blue. not me.

• I'd probably scrub my lips immediately.

I think I'd be a little paranoid about their reasons for it. Strangers don't kiss people.

I've heard of, for example, thai prostitutes who use a drug on their lips to render their johns unconscious and rob them. Merely having that information in my head, would make me suspicious of any strangers unsolicited kiss. Which is probably bad, I know.