He's really tall.. how do I initiate a kiss?

He's 6'4, I'm 5'3. Any ideas on how to initiate a kiss when I can't reach his lips?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6.7 my girlfriend points to my head & does the come here with her finger. Or grabs my shirt and pulls me way down there to her. If I haven't seen her in a while sometimes she'll kinda jump up & straddle me. I don't like when she does that because she's 5.3 680 lbs & trying to kiss her while holding her up isn't very romantic, not to mention she always has a hamburger in her hand so I always end up geting mustard & ketchup all over me, thus, is why I don't wear good clothes when I haven't see seen her in a while. She's so cute tho.

1|1
    0|0
    • 680 lbs? Are you sure?

• No, just kidding, she's 5.7 and maybe 120. Iam 6.7 tho

• hehe thanks! that sounds so cute :)

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 6'4"-6'5" so I'd say you should put your arms around his neck that would definitely make him get the picture. You could just tug on his shirt or squeeze his arm and when he looks over just put on a kissy face and again I'm sure he'd get the picture.

1|1
    0|0
    • thanks for the advise :)

• Obviously you'll have to work together a bit on this one. Either pull him down towards you (not too hard!) or sit/lay down with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • get on a pogo stick and give him jumping kisses...

4|0
    0|0
  • take him down like this...

link

1|0
    0|0
  • Climb him like a jungle gym

0|1
    0|0
  • sit on his lap and then pull his head in

0|0
    0|0
  • Tackle him.

2|0
    0|0
  • This is exactly why I never understood why a girl would choose someone so huge.

0|0
    0|2
    • I chose to be with his amazing personality and gorgeous looks.. he just happens to be really tall (and not huge at all - he's actually really skinny)

• Show All
    • nope, I don't choose guys based on their height lol

• Kay, I've seen some girls here on GAG with standards like

"I'm 5'2" and I want my guy to be at least 6' because it makes me feel protected! Also I'm a whiny needy insecure b-tch who goes only for physique and money so don't expect my "wants" to be justified or rational! :P"

So yeah. It really has been mind-boggling to me how people overcome that. I tend to laugh when the girl is standing on a staircase or a higher pavement block or a statue or a bench to make out with his boyfriend. It's funny.

What Girls Said 3

• Grab his shirt somewhere near the collar, pull him into you, look deep into his eyes and say "Kiss me you fool"

-LoL I've done this :P He thought I was goofy and went with it lol! still can't believed it worked :O

2|1
    0|0
  • same here girl..and I'm 5'1 so usually they jus pick you up..or when its a peck the go down and go piggy toes..

1|0
    0|0
  • on your tippy toes, he'll think it's cute you can't reach

0|0
    0|0