What's wrong with me?

Alright, I went on a date with this guy last saturday (today being thursday) and I really like him and he seemed to like me as well. But he still hasn't called me for another date. I tried finaly calling him today, but no anwer. (I tried several times with in the past 8 hours). Is he igoring me? What;s wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys generally are pretty bad at saying what they're thinking but they tend to go along with stuff for a while at least. Sometimes gives a false sense of reality and here you are using the word "seemed". These days its not rocket science to find some way to make contact. Sounds like he's ignoring you in favour of doing the honourable thing and telling you what's up. Even on the off chance he isnt, he should still have made some effort to tell you he's going to be busy. In this there's nothing wrong with you.

What Guys Said 2

• well boys are really shy and don't want to embares themselves in front you or ur friends he may not no how to answer without saying somtin stupid trust me go to him and be alone wer he doesn't hav 2 worry about embarising himself

• It's possible he just didn't like you or like the date very much, or maybe he hasn't been able to call you back.

Asking us, on this site, "What's wrong with me" is impossible to answer because we know absolutely nothing about you, so it's literally impossible to accurate hypothesize about what things you did or said or acted like or wore if we don't know what they were.

What Girls Said 2

• nooooooooo

no

no

no

lol

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!

this is how men get us.

they make us wait for them, start feeling insecure, and sooner or later, we think they've saved us!

this guy did exactly that to you. maybe he didn't like you and doesn't know how to tell you. maybe he really likes you and doesn't know how to tell you. wait a little longer and see if he returns ur call. let me know how things turn out. hope I helped you. kit

• Sorry he is not into you.You don't know what he was thinking. Maybe he was drunk or realized he doesn't really want another date with you or maybe he is back with his ex or maybe many other things. You can't guess, just move on. When that happens, it's just best to move on.