So why are boys weird?

so on halloween, I met this boy. we seemed to hit it off and we made out in the cab ride back to my place. (he lived right by me and walked to his house from there). the next day, he texted me and at the last minute, I invited him to the movies with me and a few friends. on sunday, we didn't text at all. on monday, I decieded to text him. we had a decent convo, it wasnt awkward or it didn't die until we both went to sleep. I haven't seen him since saturday and haven't texted him since monday. I didn't wanna seem too clingy or whatever. so today, I texted him and he didn't text back. I thought maybe he had something wrong with his phone or whatever. I called my friend and was bitching to her. so she said, she'd text him and pretend she got the wrong number. he texted her back almost immediatley. like wtf? why would it seem like he might've liked me, to ignoring my text messages? some help here boys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are generally quite bad at saying what they're really thinking but in the meantime they tend to go along with what stuff. Tends to give a false sense of reality. Best you can do is if they don't make suitable effort to stay in contact, write them off.

What Guys Said 1

• If he hasn't kept in contact since, or taken oppertunities to keep in contact that are placed before him (like when you texted him), then he may have just lost interest quickly. It happens.you may not have even done anything wrong, but girls and guys both do this. Just forget about him and find someone better.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys are just scared.let him go. He is an ass and is playing games. Let him chase you,not you him, or just simply move on.