When was your first real kiss?

Your first real kiss (not below 6th grade) How old were youu? Where at?

Oh lol mine was when I was 12

Most Helpful Guy

• 8th grade. I ran into this girl I went to school with at the beach and we ended up hanging out for the entire day. I walked her home afterward. By the time we got to her place she made a comment about how I was too tall for her to kiss. So I kissed her.

:)

What Guys Said 5

• I was 18. Happened at school. (I turned 19 a few weeks ago, so it really wasn't that long ago.)

• Man, I had mine to late compared to (MOST) other people. >.>

• Lol yeaa ... Most of the people I knoo had thirs about 12 13 &14 ...but don't feel bad :) its finee

• Haven't had one.

• i was in middle school 7th grade I really didn't know her at all she was kind of a slut afterward but anyways there I was waiting to cross the street after school when she grabbed my hand and said she needed to tell me something. so we crossed the street and I followed her to a tree and she turned around and kissed me on the lips. I wasn't prepared at all but I felt like a pro as if I had don this a thousand time. we started making out and we never let go of each other. it was pretty hot and both of us never wanted to let go but my mom was going to be there any minute so I had to go. you can get the feeling of a girls tong from the bottom of your tong so nice and soft. well that's it hope you enjoyed reading my experience with a girl and good luck getting your own

• I was 19 (I know, old). We were in my dorm room at college. She had actually asked me to kiss her a week before, but I didn't know how to do that, so I said no until a week later!

• Why can't you have a real kiss before grade 6? We talking french kiss or what?

• Noo I mean just a kiss in kindergarten doesn't count.

• I'll say my first real kiss was when I was 13 then, as regular kisses don't compare to a french kiss. :)

What Girls Said 5

• My first kiss, it was when I was 14 with my boyfriend outside my house. Aww... brings back good memories :D

• My 13th birthday. In my yard.

• Good b-day present ;)

• Mine was in 8th grade. It took place at the school.

• That would be when I was 15. :)

• I'm 25 & never had one :)