What's the perfect backdrop?

This one is mostly for the ladies but guys are more than welcome to add their two cents.

What's the perfect background for a first date? For arguments sake let's say you two haven't met each other in person before, a blind date if you will but you both know what each other looks like.

• Autum with red and yellow leaved trees in a park.
  • Winter with a light dusting going on with a city horizon.
  • Spring during dusk in the Nevada desert.
  • Summer midday overlooking a Mediterranean seaside.
  • Something else?
Ok folks, just so nobody gets the wrong idea. As I stated below I am not looking to find out how to set up a meeting, I am simply asking a question and taking a poll out of dumb curiosity. Those four examples are about as romantic as I can think of.
Nobody cares for the desert huh? Has anybody actually been out in the Nevada desert at dusk? It's a breathtaking sight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't like slums lol so it couldn't just be anywhere.but I think like anywhere thoughtful. Hopefully it's warm, it's quiet so the two of you can talk, it's private.I like being around lakes or beaches personally, somewhere near food. I don't know lol. I just like those types of things, I agree, getting to know her is the priority, backdrop second ;*)

• Sounds like the perfect setting for true love to blossom. :)

• Im glad you agree. I don't think I can like a guy if he bought me some place so cold my a@& would freeze off and I go hungry. I love gelato though. I can't live with out it ;*)

What Girls Said 6

• If it is someone you never met before? I would not make it overly romantic. Do something fun and silly and simple that won't put the pressure on either one of you. You don't want it to be awkward where you both feel like you have to kiss or say sweet things if y ou don't know one another. The first date is getting to know eachother.

If it is someone you really really like and know each other and have feelings for each other then I would say the autumn with red and yellow leaved trees in a park ^^

• windy may afternoon on the scottish highlands <3

• Yes iv been in the Nevada desert I grow up not to far from there and no I don't think its breathtaking. I think its hot and here's nothing green, and there's Mohave greens (not fun)

• Well, I live in Metro Boston, so I grew up around a pretty urbanized place. Been to Las Vegas 3 times though, I love the desert.

• Vaggas is a lot of fun!!! I think I don't like the desert because that's what I was always arond.... but I moved a lot with the army now so I'm not there anymore. ( the grass is always greener I think)

• Riding house's when its a little brisk out and you need a lila swatter and hat. And spending time in a open field.

• I just like the winter a lot so that's why I picked B, but it has to depend on the person ur dating too.

• I like winter with a light dusting going on with a city horizon or Autum time. Both are beautiful times of the year. I love the snow its just so pretty while it falls cause if you live in New York City its an awesome date to take a carriage ride through either central park or one of the various others.

What Guys Said 7

• Winter, all the way. If you end up noticing how much you like each other, you can hold hands get a little cozier ;).

• sit on a mountain, while watching the african sunset in partially clear skies. The patterns and the colours the thin clouds make with the sunlight is beautiful.

• Those are just details. Focus on getting to know her, and you can be in the slums of the city with gray skies, standing in a puddle of mud and it will seem like the most romantic thing in the world for the two of you.

• I'm not trying to get a fix of how to set up a meeting, I'm just looking for some opinions out of dumb curiosity.

• Ahh alright dude. Personally for me, anything goes.

• this is the perfect backdrop. going to my villa in Monaco is great, it truly sets the scene!

• Winter sounds pretty good.

• The girl I like s from Greece, so the Mediterranean would be nice! lol, and I love Summer so...

• Bedroom with the lights off.