This one is mostly for the ladies but guys are more than welcome to add their two cents.
What's the perfect background for a first date? For arguments sake let's say you two haven't met each other in person before, a blind date if you will but you both know what each other looks like.
- Autum with red and yellow leaved trees in a park.39% (16)19% (3)33% (19)Vote
- Winter with a light dusting going on with a city horizon.20% (8)25% (4)21% (12)Vote
- Spring during dusk in the Nevada desert.2% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- Summer midday overlooking a Mediterranean seaside.27% (11)38% (6)30% (17)Vote
- Something else?12% (5)18% (3)14% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Personally, I don't like slums lol so it couldn't just be anywhere.but I think like anywhere thoughtful. Hopefully it's warm, it's quiet so the two of you can talk, it's private.I like being around lakes or beaches personally, somewhere near food. I don't know lol. I just like those types of things, I agree, getting to know her is the priority, backdrop second ;*)0