Girls, how would you want your date to act on your date?

Should we be as respectful as possible, pull out your chair, hold the door, etc? Should we tell jokes? Describe what would leave you with a great impression of your date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely be yourself! Being a gentleman will score you bonus points, but don't over do it! I think it is super sweet on a first date if a guy opens the car door for me(and I won't forget it ;]) and holds doors for me, but the chair is a little over the top(for me). NEVER EVER be rude to staff at a resturant or anywhere! We look at that as a huge red flag! Definitely tell jokes, women love to laugh and love a guy who can make them laugh! Find common interests and ask her questions, people love to talk about themselves =]

What Girls Said 2

• Be polite, kind, sweet. Don't be pushy.

But show your character, you have one! If you don't like something, speak up. If you think something is funny, say so! Make her laugh with you.

Dates are also about having a great time. :D

• It would be sweet and very gentleman-ly if you did pull out chairs and open doors etc but at the end of the day just be yourself. I would personally be more interested to get to know a guy for who he is. However, it really depends on the girl as well. =)

What Guys Said 1

• Be yourself, don't be afraid to playfully challenge her.. Have fun for yourself but make sure that your date is enjoying the time too! It never hurts to have manors, but try to make her invest some manors back to you aswell - you don't wanna look like a doormat who's gonna grovel at the chance of opening the door for her. Be presentable but don't be afraid to show a bit of your personality.. etc

~ ArtistBBoy