Girls: have you ever had a guy that dated several women and then?

at some point in time he decided he wanted to be only with you. But at the beginning he was so into dating many women now you don't believe him that it could be possible that he is really going to settle for just one?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in that boat right now, but she's too dramatic so I don't want a relationship but I see her so much now, I'm like, completely out of the game, well, not completely, I do hook up with a few girls and actually, funny story, she caught me dancing with some other girl and just blew up in my face. But anyways, she's so attached that she has this ball and chain on me, and I feel like I'm in this routine that we both fell into, we fight we cuddle we have pillow talk that concerns our future, then she kicks me out, we have make up sex, and the cycle repeats.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Guys do date a lot of women and settle with one in the end. Probably in their 30s or if they find a very special girl who'd take his breath away. That's normal.

• yeah. I passed on him because I thought it was just game. I didn't believe he really only wanted to be with me because old habits are hard to break. but if you are really into this guy and you wanna see where it could go DO NOT MAKE IT EASY ON HIM, he needs to prove himself. good luck