Guys would you date a girl that went on a date with your friend?

Would you date a girl who had one innocent date with your best friend? I went on a date with a guy but realized I liked his friend more instead. I met them both at the same time. It kind of seems like their both into me but the one I went on a date with is more the pushy, self-motivated type. We went on one date, we had a bite to eat, some drinks, and he took me home and gave me a hug that was it. He told his friend about our date in a text and his friend replied "Must be nice" . Its been a while since then and I've become more closer to the other guy. He seems into me. Is it OK to date him instead? And guys has this ever happened to you with a buddy of yours? Fighting over a chick? And by all means, I'm not trying to stir drama. I really like the other one. I even told him his friend wasn't my type to put it out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• If depends on the person,women are farrrrr less forgiving, but men don't usually mind, ego might be bruised but that's usually the worst case scenario.

• yea his friends more of an ego maniac and likes to talk to different woman (the one I went on a date with)...thats why I didn't go for him...

What Guys Said 2

• maybe...if he was cool with it and was over her and stuff

• Sure.

• If he really was into the woman, I'd wait a while. Unless it was something that couldn't be denied.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh lucky you if he doesn't mind. My crush's friend is into me and I think thats why he isn't making a move.
    But either way you didn't actually lead anyone on. It was a friendly date at best anyway, with just a hug. No official labels were given in the end, so its fair.
    As long as they dont mind , lucky you, I think its fair.
    Honestly dating one while liking the other would have been a recipe for disaster anyway so its good you put it out there.

• My parents are married still and my mom dated one of my dads friends Before she met him