Would you date a girl who played football on your team?

Basically, there is a work football league, each football team is made up of a majority of male players, but there may be one or two female players. Would you ever consider dating her or would you only see her as one the guys?

Also, if she sucked at the game, would you tell her she was no good or would you lie and say she played well?

Clarification - Football as in Soccer

Most Helpful Guy

• Yah, I'd date her.

Yep. I wouldn't put it in those words "You suck". That's kinda rude XD. I would tell her if I thought she played well or not, and give her an honest opinion because I'd think that's what she wants. I'd volunteer to help her get better though immediately if I didn't think she was that good.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I'd totally date a girl who played football with us. And I'd say she played well, why not? This isn't the pros.

• Is it full contact?

• no, not the full contact American football. Sorry, I should have made this clearer by putting "soccer" down as well

• In a heartbeat. Ok, if she was also attractive and such then definitely. Soccer girls are awesome.

What Girls Said 0