Pretty girls hang with other girls while ugly girls have a lot of guy friends?

Do you think this statement holds true for most girls? In public, I see that it is usually the mediocre looking girls are hanging out with guys while the prettier or tall ones mainly have female friends...

Why do you thinm this is so? I thoughts girls tended to be jealous towards other attractive females?

Okay, so basically you're saying if a girl doesn't have any male friends or a boyfriend, that she is unattractive to guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is definitely an understatement. I've seen beautiful girls hang out with guys all the time and have them wrapped around her finger along with having her girls to chill with too. Some pretty females may hang out and only get together with their boyfriends too. It works both ways, so it isn't just a stereotypical thing. Some girls can get jealous towards other girls, but like the old saying goes, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Looks can be very deceiving so you can't always judge by what you see. Everyone is different depending on their situations.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. has nothing to do with how attractive the girl is. It has everything to do with how much she get alongs with girls in general. If not as much, she'll go with guys.

What Girls Said 5

• All of my friends are gorgeous, so I don't think pretty girls only hang out with pretty girls. It seems as we grow older, pretty girls have a lot of guy 'friends' who are close but not too close.

Growing up, most of my friends were guys but I think that's because I was such a gamer. Now my group is pretty equal.

• I don't think that's always the case. It usually depends on the people themselves. I myself never actually hung out with guys. All of my friends happen to be girls, but it could have been different if I were more talkative and outgoing. I always got nervous around guys.

• Hmm I haven't really noticed that pattern where I come from...It is seen in some movies, but also it can be the opposite.

• lol not true.

• Because guys get too nervous around pretty girls. :-)