What do you think about dating a virgin?

Guys and gals, what do you think about dating a virgin?

Just curious. I've heard about some people freaking out when they found that the person they are dating is a virgin.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer NOT to be dating a guy that's a virgin. It's not because I for the shallow reason that the when it comes right down to getting intimate, that it'll be 'bad'... I just don't want to have the responsibility of taking the guy's virginity. Cuz, you know, that's a REALLY big deal. I don't know if guys care on who they give up their virginity to or not. I'd just rather not be put in that situation, if that makes any sense.

• hm... you're making sense, blue gal.

• Really? lol thanks ^_^

"Blue gal"... I kinda like it.

• It`s good that you care, unlike all the selfish ass holes who pressure and trick the girls into it. I dated a guy who couldn`t even treat me right and he didn`t deserve my virginity. Was not very a good first experience.

What Girls Said 6

• i'm a virgin and staying that way for a long time,and I wouldn't care if the guy I'm dating is a virgin,it doesn't really make a difference to me

• I'm a virgin and am waiting for the right guy to lose it too. So, of course I wouldn't judge if the guy is a virgin, or even isn't. I don't judge people like that lol.

• There is a HUGE double standard between girls and guys on the V card. Girls should be virgins and guys shouldn't be. But if every girls is expected to be virginal till marriage and guys aren't, who would the guys be doing it with? That's why I don't get the statistic on those things.. because it says more men are not virgins than women.

• I like him for the person who is, don't care if he is a virgin or not, but overall a virgin is a plus, it's cute being a person's first, romantic

• I'm an 18 year old female virgin and to be honest, I wouldn't want to date a virgin guy. I want my first time to be enjoyable, not awkward between two people who don't know what they're doing. I want the guy to be confident in what he's doing and skilled and most likely a virgin guy wouldn't. It's easy for me as a girl to pick up on sexual things that please guys, but I don't think it's quite the same for guys when itcomes to learning how to please a woman's body.

• i am a virgin :p

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys look for the "conquest" of a virgin, but personally I think its great. In many ways I wish I would have waited, and if the girl I'm dating doesn't judge me for not being one, I definitely wouldn't judge her either. Its something to be admired IMO.

• It depends. If you are a girl it is OK, if you are guy it is bad.

Personally, I'm a virgin and if a girl asked about it, I would probably lie.

• understandable on how most girls hate virgin guys

• im one too so it woud be hypocritical to expect a girl whos not.

• 3 years ago, I flirted with this girl at a party once; one thing led to another and we wound up in my apartment stripping our clothes off. When I told her I was a virgin she freaked out. I was 22 at the time. She asked how I could possibly be a virgin when I was so cool and so amazing to hang out with at the party. I had no answer. She kept asking. She contemplated not having sex with me at all. But later we fooled around and later that night she agreed to become my girlfriend.

And if that isn't love at first sight, I don't know what is.

To this day I still wish things would have worked out better between us. She broke up with me almost 3 years ago.