I kind of have a thing for my sisters best friend?

he's cute tall and has told my sister and even me tht he finds me very attractive. my mom and I just picked he and she up at the airport because they went to europe, which she was annoyed with him. but point being, I noticed he kept, as my sister said, "checking me out." I wouldn't even be talking and he'd be looking at me. I've always had an attraction towards him and I personally think he's a great guy, despite the things he needs to work on when it comes to girls. lol I hadn't seen in him over a 3 months and he had noticed my hair cut when I saw him.. most guys don't notice those things... I had saw him staring at me in the rear view and he finally came out and said, "oh I love you hair cut!" I would looooooove to maybe hang out one on one with him.. but I know my sister would never condone it. I don't know what to do because I can't help but to sort of flirt and smile when we talk and yeah... I just don't know.

What Guys Said 1

• As a guy I must say go for it and hang out with him. Your sister has to get used to it.

What Girls Said 1

• If you really like this guy, talk to your sister.

Hopefully she'll understand.