If a black guy had the qualities you're looking for in a man, would you date him? (this goes to all races.)

Or are the stereotypes and social stigma too much to overcome?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly sweety I would, but the truth is there are few reasons other than the complexion part, there are people who prefer or are attracted to other ethnicities and rather a bad personality as oppose to a complexion that they are not attracted too, then there are people who think that black people have big "genitals" lol and they prefer men like that but then there are people like me who are attracted to the inside as oppose to the outside if the person is black, white, caucasian I could care less, if I could find a handsome man to go with a great personality I consider myself to be the luckiest person in the world. I guess what I'm trying to say is there are so many types of people in society and so many segregration and choices and barriers and peer pressure that to some people the answer to your question to them might be why not, the world is already short of good men who I'm I to choose, and then their are people who think differently. But because they think differently and have varied opinions that should never put down or affect someone with a great personality because whether you know it or not black is beautiful in men and women and if a great personality can come in that package then you might as well be the nearest thing to perfect on this earth.

What Girls Said 8

• I do it on a regular basis. I can't explain why I have this attraction for black skinned men, but I do and I feel very comfortable with it. The color of the skin is an attraction however I do combine that with a guy who has a good sense of humor, all around nice guy most of which have and do work in the corporate world. I have never been with guys who's pants are three sizes to big for him and hanging down over his behind with two thirds of his boxers showing, listening to hard core rap music, spending his time with the gang on street corners and just plain being obnixos which is what many people think of when talking black man.

• To me, skin colour has nothing to do with it, if I like a guy then I like him for who he is so yeah I would :) x

• I myself would grab him in a second. Sadly the stereotype of black men being horrible mates is too common. But I'm still looking for someone to prove that wrong :)

• Race is irrelevant. If I really like the guy, that's all that matters. Screw what anyone else thinks.

• I would :)

• I would, I don't see a difference between a black guy and a white guy. actually, I used to have the biggest like crush on this black guy , he wouldn't give me a second thought because I was white.

• Yes!

I hopefully judge a person's character, not race or culture.

• I'm black and I would only date a black guy or latino guy so yeah that's what I'm looking for. Anyone who is going to stereotype you based on your skin is not worthy of you so f*** em

What Guys Said 3

• I don't give a flying f*** what some bigoted idiots think so if I liked a black girl I'd be like GET USED TO IT ASSHOLES. Miscegenation for the win.

• I've had a black boyfriend before, never bothered me.

• I have had enough of this sh*t! Black man is the least desired of all

black man goes out in public, look for the ugliest, fattiest, trashiest, most uneducated girls that they know are single because no other guy wants them. When they locate those girls, they run after them worshiping them, complimenting them, kissing their behind, begging them for a chance. And since the loser, trashy girl with low self esteem is so desperate and all since its the first time a guy is hitting on her, she decides to give him a chance. And a black guy GOTS himself a girl thinking he is desired

hahahaha

If that is what being desired means, even black women and Chinese men can become the most desired by using that strategic (looking for the ugliest people, approaching them, woshipping them, and hitting on them non stop until they let their lonelyness get the best of them and give in )

• black man needs to be rich and famous and have at least 10 million dollars in his bank account just so he can get near a decent women of any race who if after his money not him.

• More like black penis too ugly to get anyone BUTT Sarah Palin.

• My dad's best friend is awesome & black & married to an amazing white woman. He owns his own company, they have their own beautiful house & are raising their sweet little wonderful daughter. They're both well educated, kind, thoughtful & friendly.

How could you be so wrong about this family I love?