How do I tell himt that I like him??

recently my best friend(a guy) kissed me. I really like him but I'm not too sure how to tell him. I'm scared that ill screw something up(like I always do)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him you really like him. I don't see how you could screw this up if he's kissed you, other than ignoring him.

What Guys Said 2

• hmmm what was the kiss about?friendly kiss?goodbye kiss?or maybe even "i like u" kiss.if its the latter I would say you confessing ur love for him would be a done deal.*snap!ur married.oops haha my imagination went into overdrive ahha

• I really have no clue what "kind" of kiss it was.. haha it took me by suprise..

• Well I mean since you kissed you by surprise I'm guessing he did it at the spur of a moment kinda thing..haha jus go with it..ur reaction should be natural now:)

• dont you think if he

didnt like you he wouldnt

even sit around you?

he kissed you meaning

he at least sat next to you

for like 2 mins

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him. It's not as difficult as it seems.

I made the mistake of not telling my best friend that I liked him, then he fell for someone else. I learned that he had feelings for me before he fell for the other person.

I wish that I had told him.

:(