Will he ever call me again?

This guy and I were interested in each other. We had both gotten out of long term relationships. We had hung out a few times and hit it off, but on the third time I basically got ditched and I was pretty flustered about it. He came over, apologized and told me he was glad I was so understanding. He asked to kiss me, and I said no (even though I really wanted to.). I later told him I liked him and that I wanted him to kiss me but I just felt awkward about it. I've never been *asked* to be kissed before.

We have hung out a few times since then, but he has been completely unreliable when it comes to making plans. He continued to call me, text me, and asked to hang out. But then it seems like we never do, he keeps canceling on me. Finally, I got frustrated and confronted him about not keeping plans and he got frustrated in return, saying he never made plans and just that there was a possibility and he didn't know what else to say.

I've asked him to be honest, and he keeps giving me these signals that he is interested but doesn't want to hang out because he keeps 'forgetting'. I feel like he is hiding something. I haven't talked to him in a week, so I emailed him explaining how I felt about him, but that I thought he was sketchy and I didn't plan on calling him anymore but he could call me if he wanted.

I haven't heard from him and its tearing me up. I really, really like him but I'm really confused. Why would someone continually ask a girl to hang out, only to ditch her the day of over and over again? Should I contact him or is the ball in his court?

Most Helpful Girl

• The ball is in his court now, and I know exactly how you feel. Guys can be very confusing sometimes and it is hard to figure them out. Truthfully, a guy who is unreliable, cancels plans all the time with a girl, doesn't return phone calls or ever calls, makes excuses of why they cannot see you only means one thing only: HE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU. Girl, he thinks his interested enough to make plans nut then when the time comes, he realizes he's not. he talks the talk but don't walk the walk is someone who really isn't interested like they thought thay were and now that you have heard nothing from him should make it even more cler to you that he does not want to be eith you and you can't make him by contacting him again. you've done your part by tellin him how you felt and if he really cared, you would have heard from him by now and you know he may call you eventually with the same story agin like before and you decide whether or not your gonna put up with it again. Its clear he doesn't know what he wants and is playing games with you. So if he calls again, tell him seriously that your not gonna be on his time and just tell him what you want not how you feel this time since you did that already. you don't wanna seem like you are whiming or so emotional. Just tell him and see what he does and if he soes this again, end it. Ignore him girl cause he is not worth the disappointment. Also, its not you or anything personal its him. maybe your not his type? or maybe he is seein another girl he's been seeing? who knows but never think it was you. Move on to a better guy who really wants to be with you. Signs of a guy who is interested:

-Returnes your calls

-doesn't cancel plans

-Calls you frequently

-Makes eye contact

-Listens to you

-Wants to see you when its day time and not real late at night only

-introduces you to his friends

-makes time for you no matter how busy he is.

And the list goes on.All not gauranteed but pretty much means his interested. good luck!

• Thanks so much. you're absolutely right, I guess I just needed to hear all that from an unbiased person that doesn't know either of us. I keep getting phone calls from other guys.... but I'm one of those 'want what they can't have' people and I fell for this guy pretty fast pretty hard. Anyway, thanks!!!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't read into it all so much (even tho you could be right about him). It never works out when females tend to get so analytical. I'd have kissed 'em right then and there, without question (after all, it's only a kiss! Not a booty call or anythin' ... and it would have been very passionate, I think!)..

Guys love when girls are carefree and don't complain (believe me! I am there now... and I've tried the "frustration" thing, and it turns guys off).

Now, this isn't 2say that you should just lie down &take crap (like him cancelling, which sucks - - especially since he's done it more than once, it's rude). But instead of letting it build up in you, take the time 2think about things from his perspective (is he in a difficult job which takes up a lot of his time?, Is he a perfectionist who needs to "get other things done" a lot &sees these things are priorities? etc...). Then take a few days to think about "how" you can present your argument 2him without it coming out as a "frustrated" girl who is angry with him (again, guys hate when girls get complex and overanalyze things, &then get upset).

Now, remember, you have EVERY right to feel upset (God knows I feel upset many times when I do not understand my man's actions or intentions, or somethin' he said hits me the wrong way, etc...). But I've learned that there are diplomatic and kind ways to present my point/argument to a man, without overwhelming him with a barrage of complaints. Know what I mean?

The man I am currently seeing now had p*ssed me off recently when he didn't call me or return my texts for 2 days, and then he didn't acknowledge a beautiful heartfelt letter which I wrote 2him. It really hurt me. I started wondering if I was just a booty call (which hurt alot!). Well, instead of getting all mad at him, I made a half-joking remark during breakfast the other day... I said, "Well! Since you don't READ my letters OR respond to them..." &then we both laughed. & then I dropped it. (Continued...)

• boo, he is a flake, do not get involved with this guy. this is a red flag, he keeps blowing you off because he's not that into you, but he keeps you on the backburner just in case something better comes along. sorry to be harsh, but it's true, trust me, and you are better than this guy. forget him and don't answer his calls.