Kissing on a first date?

There's this girl I like , I asked her out on a date to go see a movie and she said yes. She's super pretty , one of the prettiest people I know , on or off media. Anyways we are going to see this movie tomorrow night . Is it appropriate to kiss on a first date?

• Yes
  • No
  • If things go well
Let me update this , is holding hands during the movie too much? We do know each other and we have hung outside of this , but this is our first actual date
Just an update to everyone; the date went even better then I was expecting, we didn't kiss but we held hands and had a great time, I told her I liked her after the date just in case she didn't get the point. This is what she said

"Yeah I know , your a real nice guy but also several years younger , so we'll hang and see what happens"

And yes I made shore I was as gentleman like as possible, held open doors, walked her to her front doorstep and made shore I was polite all night.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no right answer to that. Some girls may like being kissed on a first date and others may not. To be on a safe side ..a hug or kiss on the cheek is what I would advise you to do.

What Girls Said 4

• Sure. A lot of girls don't mind it, myself included. Then again, it all depends on the girl..

If she shows obvious signs of interest, and is relaxed and comfortable with you throughout the entire date, go for it!

:)

• @ your update..

If she seems comfortable, and you feel like you want to, then do it.

:)

• well. when you are really into kissing. GO !.

KISSING IS FUN.. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE CONTROL OFYOURSELF.. !

go KISS her. ! hahha :))

kissing while dating is romantic <3

• kiss on the cheek, sure. I think it's too soon for on the mouth...

• you're kiss her on the second date I'm sure :)

What Guys Said 2

• Well first off a movie date is not really a good idea for a first date, but some guys can pull it off. I say this, because it doesn't give you a chance to talk and to get to know each other. Since you already have the date just have fun and try to make her feel special. About the kissing, it is not really a good idea to kiss on the first date. If she hints to it then you could make a move, but just be careful. Some girls get creeped out if you try to move things along too fast. (What movie are you gonna see?)

• We hung out all day yesterday actually , so I asked to go out to see a movie tomorrow cause it's "cheap night" at the theaters

• I've actually known her since I was 3. We haven't really ever talked much , she's my older sisters friend and she's 3 years older then myself. Seeing how I'm 16 , that's a pretty big thing.

• Well, the older woman thing almost never works out, its fine. You should just be yourself and try your best.

• Well, don't just kiss for the sake of it. I think it's better to have your first kiss with a girl be a special one at a special time. But if she goes for it, sure, why not accept.

• Btw congrats for asking her out and getting her to say yes :)

• Lmao aww that's so cute! Anyway, as for the update: whatever you want. If you wanna hold hands, sure. If not, don't. It's as simple as that. Just make sure that if you want to, she wants to too haha.

• Update: Awesome :). Keep up the good work :P