No first date yet, 20 years old already

Is it bad that I haven't had a girlfriend and I'm 20 years old?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel your pain man. I'm 19 and the closest I've gotten to any kind of date was talking to some girls for a while. They'd all open up to the point where they're all 'I Love You'. Then I find out they're just having me around to make themselves feel better, and to have someone to talk about among their friends. Basically I've been a place holder till one of their male friends decided to speak up and take her.

I found out after a few weeks of silence.

I'm close to joining the priesthood, at least I'll KNOW I won't get any play after hours of offering advice and making people feel better about sins.

Happy Note: You might have relationships with females for an expended period of time without realizing that you got yourself a girlfriend.

If someone gets mad when you say you don't have one, guess what, you do. And you may be in trouble.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't say a "bad thing", but it IS odd. I think it is good tho because now when you find the right girl you will have had time to really know what you are doing. And really get to know her you know? I think it's pretty cool, and I would totally date a guy that hasn't had a relationship before. Don't worry so much =D

• Nope it's not bad at all. you'll find someone soon enough. everyone finds someone eventually, I promise, it just takes time.

• I don't think it is a bad thing. I think that the special girl hasn't come jet but soon you'll find one. But don't worry.

What Guys Said 1

• Is not bad at all. In high school I hung out with female friends, but it was never a date per se....

My first real date was when I was in college and I think I was 21. So you got plenty of time ahead to rack up the dating points!