Is a kiss ever really just a kiss?

From someone you know, obviously, but aren't actually dating or have acknowledged feelings for. For me- it never really is, if I kiss a guy there's always SOMETHING there, whether it's attraction and I'm curious to see if it could be more or I'm rebounding and just want to feel wanted or if I really and truly like the guy already. Just wondered what the GAG community thought...

• Yes- a kiss doesn't have to mean a thing
  • No- it always means SOMETHING
  • Other- want to see the results or undecided.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted A... UNLESS she means something to you!

What Guys Said 1

• i voted B. if you can bring yourself to kiss someone and its not out of obligation but on your own free will. I think it at the very least means yu find tht person attractive

What Girls Said 1

• I agree, I normally only kiss guys if I feel something is there and that I have feelings for him. However, some people just kiss guys for their reaction and not caring about how they feel afterward. I'm totally against that but it happens. I like to save my kissing for guys I really have feelings for and not just some guy off the street.