Was he trying to ask me out on a date?

ok so I was talking online to my guy friend that I've been flirting with on and off for about a year. He's away at college in the next state over but he's coming home in a couple of weeks for thanksgiving break. He asked me if I was going to see the new Twilight movie coming out because he knows I'm a fan of the series. I told him I was and then he asked me what day it was supposed to come out. After I told him the 20th, he says "Oh cool, I'll be home at that time. I think that's the perfect date movie. Don't you?" I thought this was weird because he knows nothing about the books and had playfully teased me before for being so into it.

After I thought for a bit I told him it would be , but then he dropped it and had to go. Was he thinking about asking me on a date or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'd say he was trying to see that movie with you.

What Guys Said 1

• i think he was trying to get you to say soemthing like "i think we should go together." gusy like it when things go both ways as in both people are making an effort to hang out. I can see where your coming from though. its not hard to say "do you wanna see it together?" twilight is a girls book to so that will def. be a chick flick. you should just ask him if he wants to go see it with you if your questioning his intentions. I'm sure he will say yes.

What Girls Said 1

• I would suggest he is a little shy. it may take for you to ask him on this. he's probably wondering who you're going with so if you want to go with him I would say never time you speak to him just say 'Hey do you fancy coming with me to see the movie'. Good luck, not that you will need it.