He doesn't like anyone I date and gets jealous if another guy flirts with me.

Ive been friends with this guy for awhile now. We always flirt heavily and he makes comments about when we're hanging out we're on dates and just as things are about to heat up he hesitates. I would think he's not into me that way if it wasn't for the fact that he doesn't like anyone I date and gets jealous if another guy flirts with me. I really do like him and I'm pretty sure he knows that but should I just forget about it or do something

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I would talk to him about what you'd want from him and if he would want a relationship with you. If you guys flirt heavily, then he shouldn't have a problem accepting being your boyfriend. He obviously cares about you if he gets jealous of you dating other guys. I'd just talk to him more and flirt a little to get him interested and maybe sneak a kiss in to throw him off guard. That might spark something and lead into a relationship.