Do people on this site actually give their opinion? or just tell you want you wanna hear?

I've always wondered! sometimes it seems a bit too much :(

its like asking if penis size matters or the flaws on your body or no booty lol

truth is everyone cares! but everyone makes it seem like they never rejected someone and talked down on them about it ;/ or picked that person over that person.

do you people give your honest opinions/advice? and not lie just so you can get thumbs up or best answers? so people like you too...

i was just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• I always give my honest opinion. It's not always welcome. I've never given a sh*t about thumbs down.

"truth is everyone cares!" - That's just not true. Not caring about things like stretch marks, big nipples, small boobs, what ever, comes with maturity. And the realisation that physical things like that really don't matter a damn.

Every once in a while, you'll see a question from some hottie who can't understand why a cute guy is dating this girl which "hottie" thinks is ugly in some way. And the same lesson is trotted out over and over again. Looks matter in high school, when everyone is immature and childish. They really don't matter so much when you're older. What matters is whether you can talk to the other person, get on with them, share the same opinions on the things that matter.

I think you still have a lot of growing up to do.

What Guys Said 12

• I try to give honest thoughtful answers -- not the ones peole want to hear.

• I give my opinion. I usually preface it with I don't speak for all guys though. When it comes to things like flaws, I usually try to avoid focussing on negative aspects of something, or I just won't answer the question, but I do give honest answers, and they aren't always what the person is looking for.

• I will actually give you my opinion; can't speak for everyone else.

• I'm on this website to give and receive honest advice. I don't expect to meet any of the people on here in real life so why would I give them false advice to make them happy? I tell them what they want to know, not what they want to hear ;)

• Some people just want to be politically correct.

• bitch I say what needs to be said! unless I'm feeling lazy in whch case I crack jokes or sat something I find funny

• bitch you always lazy

• not really, but you are right lately I have been giving less seriouse responses, but honestly its because I find so few question to be deserving a good responses the quality of questions has gone down on this site I mean really how many times a day does a penis size question need to be asked I mean come on people

• Its a mixture of both I belive

• i give my opinion. why would I waste my time telling people what they want to hear...

• cause it makes them happy? and they can be like I KNEW THAT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO! I JUST NEEDED TO KNOW IM NOT ALONE crap :o

• im here to answer questions in my way, and help as much as I can. if they want to be happy, they can resort to other measures. why come to GAG to "be happy" ?

• i give my opinion

• also you should tell guys you prefer bigger penis so they know to avoid you

• LOL but I doesn't matter much jerk! anything over 7 is too much for me anyways ;(

• doesn't matter, I will never date a girl who prefers bigger so save yourself and the guy time and tell him

• people aren't liking you either ha ha awww

• Some people sugar coat their answers on certain questions so they can get best answer or don't get flamed on.

Ie. Most girls lie when its comes to penis size. Us guys just want the straight up truth: are we screwed or not? Yet most women bullsh*t us an tell lies to save our ego and sound like a nice person. I have never heard of a girl who prefers small penises, size does matter.

• LOL but really...im a girl! I honestly don't really care about the size! in some ways it does. if youasked us if we prefer a 4 or a 6, we'd pick 6.

but I'm sure youve heard of this too... its just a plus! we like you for who you are! I'm not gonna leave you cause you have a small penis! I'm not complaining its too small either! its just I WOULDNT MIND IF IT WAS BIGGER lol truth

• people aren't liking you for some reason ha ha awww

• idk why? I am telling the truth?

• I say the truth

What Girls Said 5

• Always honest. I open up completely and say the truth, or what my opinion really is instead of what I think someone wants to hear. As a result, many people have me blocked lol.

• i hate that! when you're being honest and everyone is like thumbing you down and going against you lol

GEEZ GUYS you asked us a question! I answered! I tried! hatin on us cause its not what you wanna hear! screw you guys haha

• No lie if the person asking the question seems like they are really down then I will be honest but I sugarcoat the truth so it isn't as harsh as it may sound. But I'm honest unless the question is just for fun.

• I'm not nice enough to say things for people's benefit. Especially people who I don't know. And what good is lying going to do, anyways?

• Yes. I always say what I think. Even if I know it will upset people.

• Well, they're supposed to provide healthy advice. However it's tough to do if the QA or other members suddenly slice your head off for answering a certain way, so many people start answering anonymously, giving shorter answers, avoiding/blocking certain other users, and so on.

One afternoon I was so miffed at the way a person slashed at my response that I asked her to just tell viewers what she wanted to hear in advance so we'd be spared the nasty comments for posting what were meant to be helpful and constructive opinions. (Sigh. It's best to ignore some of those comments.)

• its best to ignore those qa's lol

• I try, but you know how tempting it is to look at the little yellow prompts, lol.