Am I too shy for guys

I am 28 and never dated any guys before , I am so shy I can't even go over and try to start to talk to guys , I have tired to help myself , but nothing seems to work anymore for me . I was badly bulllied for years and I find it hard to trust people , will any guy anyway be interested enough to take the time to take things really slow at the start and I know all guys don't rush things but some of them would . What can I do to try and make myself less shy around men ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice. You've got to get out there and do things you thought were impossible. Start small and work your way up. Talk to strangers, women, it doesn't have to be men first, and just keep doing it. You won't get over being shy unless you fight through the pain.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, there's hope for you. And his name is _______! Jk. Yes there are guys out there who will respect you and want to love you for who you are. Just go and hang out with people and get to know them. Whether that is at church, your friends, parks, anywhere. Go! I'm sending you out into society. Talk, laugh, smile. Interact! It will help you gain confidence for yourself when you find a guy you are interested in and make it all go smoother. You'll get out of your shell, don't worry. =)

• Talk to them anywhere you see them! Even if it's just a polite hello or smile, you would be surprised as to how quickly that can open the door for a conversation. Just take things slow and build your confidence by gradually engaging in more interaction with the opposite sex, and eventually your shyness will be just a memory.and when that happens, the results can prove to be fantastic. Trust me, this recovered shy guy knows!

• hang out more with people and talk more to strangers that will losen it up little bit .

What Girls Said 1

• it will be hard, but the best advice I can give you, is don't give up. there will be plenty of men who are interested in you. just get up your confidence enough to talk to them. start out slow, and don't do anything you don't feel comfortable enough with. good luck! message me if you need someone to talk to.

• Relax, look at the comment by nonyabiz2002. I'm not trying to bragg, but someone agreed with what I said. I put the same thing as you on most of these questions. Take it easy! Please, your causing me too much trouble! lol!