A girl asked me if I would take her for a ride on my motorbike sometime?

She asked me if I would take her for a ride sometime on my motorbike. So I waited a couple of days and contacted her she said she couldn't go that week or weekend because she was working but maybe the next week .So I waited 4 days then contacted her again this time she said she would like to go but she is working a lot the next 2 weeks so I said OK told her that I would really like to take her. Both times I told her to let me know but she never gives me any days that work for her is she just trying to tell me in a nice way that she isn't interested but then why would she ask to go for a ride confused.

well she still hasn't called me so I think she's just waisting my time. it would be a waist of time to pursue this any further. if she asks me in the future we will see.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't try and figger it out, you'll only coming away counting your fingers and mumbling to the cat. Just give her your number and tell her to call if she would ever like to go for a ride. Then forget all about it.

• Yeah, just keep as many lines in the water as you can, and only give your attention to the ones that pull the hardest.

What Girls Said 4

• Because motorcycles are sexy and sometimes that can cloud a girls judgement until she gets some space.

• she sounds like she said it to show interest but she isn't into you.

• okay maybe she isn't completely into you, but the motorcycle thing seems legit. Give her one or two weeks space, ask her again and then let it go. Her loss.

• Maybe she was just looking for a one time fling that one day, but was caught off guard when you insisted afterward. You sounded like you were fine in your approach. Honestly, I don't know... some girls are flaky like that. If she really liked you, I think she would have made time for it. Sorry man.

What Guys Said 0