Why not texting and calling, guys?

how come you guys never call or text when you say you were going to? ..i mean, even if you like the girl, you do it... why?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't say I'm gonna do something if I don't think I'll actually do it, that's not a good thing to do.

if I think I might be able to, I'll say I might do it, I don't say I'll do it, as in its not a sure thing.

i don't like people who do those things.

0|1
    0|1
    • Seriously wish my boyfriend had this mentality... Its getting to the point where I feel like I'm being ditched or unwanted. Constantly tells me he'll come over after work or call during and never does either.. I feel like the only time he comes to see me if when he needs his lower halves needs met.

• have you talked to him about this?

What Guys Said 5

• hey hi..

telling you the reality what I think..

i never text a girl first.. but whenever anygirl text me, I always reply.. I think and I have noticed it also that if I text her or do flirt with her then she would not give me proper attention as she starts running her mind ahead... it may seem a bit crazy but itz true...

but I always call the girls keeping in mind what kinda flirt she can understand..:)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 possible reasons

1. Maybe I'm busy with other stuff.

2. I know you feel like this, wondering, if I don't call or text.

0|0
    0|0
  • Busy.

Playing hard to get.

Or lied and not interested.

I don't do any of the above except possible busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either we forget, are busy, or just don't want to appear needy.

0|0
    0|0
  • but I don't have your number, how and I meant to call/text you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• what moloz said. either they're genuinely busy or they're playing games.

0|0
    0|0