Who has more hang-ups, guys or girls?

I'm talking about quantity here not quality and what are some of the more bizarre things that you worry about?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's approximately equal. This is one of those situations where, except for the rare empathetic (or lucky) person, everybody thinks they have it worse. I think the important thing to remember is that we all have insecurities and struggles, and we all deserve help with them and to be treated with respect and kindness. Life shouldn't be a fight about who deserves the most sympathy, partly because no one can truly make an unbiased judgment about it, and partly because that's just not any fun.

What Girls Said 3

• By quantities? I guess women. I would say they are generally the same, but in terms of quantity I can't. I think/hope it evens out in terms of quality, but I'm not entirely sure.

• Quantities... women, but quality... guys.

• I would say women cause guys seem to be better at separating their feelings and not letting things get them down

What Guys Said 1

• by hang ups, do you mean insecurities?

• Yes

• Agree. I don't see too many guys on here with hair questions or does this make me look like a slut. I guess girls just think and talk about this more and the more you think about it, the more it will happen. Come to think about it, a girl could probably go out for a night with her girlfriends and arrive home with three or four more insecurities than she left with.

• lol yeah, not all girls, but a lot of them would.