How do you show you're interested?

I've always had a hard time showing my emotions, I'm the type of "cool, calm, collected and sometimes impersonal" woman, so it's hard for me to naturally open myself to a man physically.

So my question is, for both men and women, how can I show a guy that I really like (though right now it's only a sexual relationship) that he turns me on more than any guy ever has and that I'm really beginning to like him? I don't want to scare him off, but I want it to gradually become more than just sexual. I'm not sure how to show how much he turns me on either.

I'm just hopeless and need help

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a little hesistant because you say you want to make something more out of a sexual relationship. Obviously he's attracted to you and you've shown him that you're attracted to him as well in a very personal way. I'm just worried that you want more from this then he might? But to know for sure you should probably ask him if he'd consider a relationship with you. A less scary approach is maybe just casually asking if he wants to go to a movie or something with you. If he agrees you just have to flirt with him a bit. Dinner before the show is probably better to do this and really get to know each other. Coffee is more casual if that's still too scary haha. See how he reacts. Just don't get your hopes up, guys can separate love and sex way better than us.

• Hmm, these are definitely good suggestions. I'm worried the same, that I might want something more than him, that's why I want to catch his interest so much. I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time I don't want to give up.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with Kiki, I think perhaps Coffee, a movie or something like that maybe.

I always like going for a chat or something casual.

Or perhaps little things like text messages, although you have to be careful as you might come across too strong.

The only other things I was going to say is to do small things like small touches on him, just as a casual brush sort of thing.

But definitely be careful as he may not feel the same way, so also guard your heart.

• That sounds like it would be a lot easier than I thought. I'll try that, thank you!

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I understand. It's scary. Just see what happens and don't expect too much. There are lots of guys out there who would love to be in a relationship with you.