She would rather communicate by text. How do I stop this problem?

me and this girl have been talking for quite some time now, and I notice that whenever she calls me I'm either not home or busy doing something, but when I want to talk to her, she rather communicate by text, what should I do? how would I know when to pick up the phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• just hang out with each other rather than having to text or call each other.. plan something..

What Girls Said 2

• why don't you just call her?

• call her when you want to talk...silly :P

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't want to text a convo back and forth, plan a meet up and 'hang out' with her. For a good hour if she's free.

If she doesn't agree to it, fine. You won't be texting her a conversation because it's a waste of time and you got better things to do (like meeting new girls and collecting numbers).

However, try to meet up with her again at another time. Stay patient and be persistent with her. If she keeps turning you down, then fade away and let her initiate a meet up to talk again.