How many people have thought about cheating on their partner at least once?

Be honest. Have you ever considered having a one night stand or a fling even if you have an awesome partner who treats you good?

I'm not saying I have, but I'm curious if people do.

What Guys Said 1

• oooh yeah, a couple of years ago, it sprung into my head. But that's because I haven't been with any other girl before, but I held the urges and it resided. I it don't get it anymore, now I'm a daddy, I want my daughter to grow up in a loving household with both parents like we both did.

What Girls Said 1

• I've thought about it for a fleeting moment, but not actually *considered* it. I was just randomly daydreaming and it was one of those weird things that pop into my head sometimes. It didn't mean I wanted to, haha. And I would never actually do it.

• I guess that's normal if you've been with the same person for a long time, you feel like its kind of stale. But at least you don't act on it :p