I want to kiss him and I know he does to but his teeth!

i realy like this guy we have a lot in common and he's hilarious! I want to kiss him and I know he wants to kiss me but he has messed up teeth and he doesnet take that great of care of himself how do I kiss him and enjoy it without any thing weurd happening? my friends all make fun of me because we like each other but looks don't always matter

Most Helpful Girl

• I have messed up teeth (they stick out and are crooked and everything) but they don't get in the way of kissing. Don't worry about it, the teeth aren't going to bite you.

What Guys Said 1

• just do it and see how its feel you can't judge unless you do so .

What Girls Said 4

• Yes what's in the mouth counts, but that's not all that matter's kiss him that's the only way you are going to find out.

• just go ahead and kiss him. it shouldn't matter what others think. if you like him then just do it!

• i can defenantly relate to this one. the guy I lost my virginity to had really crooked teeth and they were kinda gross. but I think his personality was what I really cared about. I say don't listen to your friends,if you like him it shouldnt matter.

• aw! well tell a outspoken friend of yours to tell him straight up hey man she really wants to kiss you but do something bout them breath/teeth or w.e the problem is. than I bet she'll really want u. get somebody to bribe him. he'll take the hint.