How would you feel about dating a girl (or guy) that saved their first kiss for their wedding day?

Yesterday, this girl was telling me about how she was saving her first kiss for the day she got married. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with someone and not kissing them. How do you feel about this? Would you date someone that wouldn't kiss you? Have you heard of anyone has said that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but there needs to be some sort of intimicy or its pretty much the same as a (really good) friendship in my eyes.

I wouldn't be dating them, I've never really heard anyone say that either and if they did, I'd think they where naive and silly.

What Guys Said 3

• What?, dumped

• That's a little bit over the top if you ask me

• there has to be some sort of physical intimacy. with the exception of fwb, a relationship is only a relationship if there's physical interactions. otherwise its a friendship gone awry. sorry to her, but I don't know why she thinks she can have a relationship with no kissing, let alone sex

What Girls Said 3

• Um, no way. That's incredibly unrealistic. How can you have a loving, affectionate relationship with someone and never kiss them? Does she plan on marrying someone she has dated for a week?

All shock aside, no, I wouldn't date someone who said that :P

• no kissing? :/ I couldn't do that...

• Im with you I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with someone and not kissing them