What's the most memorable kiss you have ever had? How was your first kiss?

As, I have mentioned before, I have never been kissed before, and when I do think about that special moment, I always envision it as; unexpected: total spontaneity. Not unexpected in the sense, of being taken advantaged of, hurt, or heaven forbid raped, but romantic, and unforeseeable. Totally swept of your feet! I know it sounds corny, but I want it to be good, after all this time, and of course sexy. Which again makes me nervous, because I don't want to be a bad kisser. So, If you don't mind, what are your stories/experiences?

Thanks, Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, here's my first kiss :): It was a few months I got close with this guy. We went to the same college. We started off as friends and talked for long periods of time. We had two classes and a break together. But, we'd always hang out aimlessly after classes. One of the classes was Philosophy. Sometimes, we'd be really hooked on it and talk about it. We woudl always have a good time together and I really enjoyed being with him. He made me laugh a lot. The subject that class was Deductive and Inductive Arguments. A deductive argument is for example, Maggie is a dog. All dogs are pink. Therefore Maggie is pink. We were at the metro station where I'd be dropped off and he'd take his bus. He looked pretty nervous and excited. He said he had a deductive argument/puzzle for me to solve. I said alright and was into it. He started off by saying If you think I'm cute.. aaahh. He was getting all nervous. It was so cute! I knew where it was going and I could tell he was going through trouble, so I cut him off with Yes, I like you. I was smiling a lot. And he kisses me! It was a bit of a french kiss, not a peck. I kind of backed away. I was shocked and didn't know how to react. XD I may have said thank you. He acted worried, like he did something wrong. I reassured him. We'd talked about him getting my email, so I mentioned about I'll give you my email now. As he was getting out paper and a pen, I was smiling like an idiot! I was also shaking my head, like what kind of reaction was that. XD But, I was so happy. He was smiling too. Though, feeling a bit worried. I gave him my email. He got on the bus. I went through the wrong door in the metro, so I kind of bumped into it and had to go to another one, he didn't see that though. Haha. We talked about it a few days later and I told him it was my first kiss. We then continued kissing and for some reason I'd laugh a lot when we kissed at the beginning. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Goodbye kisses are memorable. When I moved from the US and my ex was crying at the terminal of the airport she gave me a peck then left, it was painfully short, but some how the sweetest kiss I had ever felt.

• my first is was nice, it was only when I asked my friend if I could kiss her

• that kiss I haven't had yet

• haven't had one

What Girls Said 4

• Alright, band camp, freshman year in high school. This guy I was in love with at the time (He was 16, I was 14) sneaked out to go look at the stars from the field we practice on. We walked out there, and laid on the grass. We talked for a while and confessed how much we liked each other. Some little time later, we were rolling around in the grass making out. That was my most memorable kiss. I ended up dating the guy for a few months later on that year but I lost interest and we broke up.

My first kiss was when I was in 8th grade (Not counting on the bus when I was 5) after a football game. This guy who had a reputation with ladies texted me and asked to me at the side of the school. And we just kinda started kissing. It wasn't bad, probably one of my best experiences with tongue. It was fun. Nothing ever happened with the guy after that, once we got to high school he turned into a doucher.

Those were my most memorable/first.

• Well, I am not exactly what my first kissed was. I was forced kissed twice before I had an actual kiss. It was not really special or anything cool, it's not the worst I guess. The guy turned out to be a douche though. My most memorable kiss? I would say my first one with my fiance after we started dating :D. Don't worry, you'll be kissed eventually. It's hard to be a bad kisser it just depends on the feelings between the people, you're only bad if they're not really into you.

• getting kissed in the rain in the middle of an argument :) it was nice.

you won't be a bad kisser! just take it slow, follow his lead.

• that's nice, especially considering you had to get your hair wet? haha, thanks!

Jamaica Outtttttttt

• haven't kissed anyone yet.