Was called moody and mysterious, is this good or bad?

A girl iv been texting said I was moody and mysterious.. I know she's into me.. I just don't get whether this is a good thing or a bad thing? I mean mystery is a good thing right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that both are bad, but I'm saying it because moody can mean temperamental like easily sad/angered, easily happy/pleased. We females know what it's like to be moody and it ain't pretty.

Mysterious; I personally don't like it. Why do guys have to be something they're not to keep a girl interested? My ex was like that even when we were together for almost 2 years! Yeah, you think you'll get to know someone very well by then, and then you realize you didn't know the person at all. If you ask me a personal question about him, I will not have the answer 'cause he refused to talk about his dilemmas except with his boys. I didn't want to pressure him; so, I gave him time. The time never came, and I should've left him sooner.

I feel like there has to be a point when you cut the BS, and let the real you shine through. If she doesn't like it, someone else will. If she does, great, she's a keeper. Purposely being mysterious is a turn off. Vulnerability goes a long way. If someone dodges questions, keep things hidden, stutters, makes up stories, I feel no reason to get to know that person.

What Girls Said 3

• moody is bad but mysterious is good because she was most likely flirting

• I would make sure that she isn't creeped out by it, have you talked to her in RL?

• I know she's not creeped out by it, she asked me to hang out with her right after she said it.. And yeah iv met her a few times..

• moody=bad

mysterious=hot

• Yeah I agree, I just don't get why she said I'm moody.. I'm totally not, everyone knows me as the laidback chilled guy and I do have a sense of humour.. Pfft, women eh!

• LOL yeh :D

What Guys Said 3

• It is until they get to know you more and the mystery goes away, a lot of time the attraction goes away with it.

• Mystery is always good. I try and be mysterious, not merely in that context. But its never bad.

• I think moody isn't that good, but I don't know about mysterious.