Should I text him?

Known him for a month and he's on vacation...it's been 4 days since I've heard from him, Could I textz him?

We've been on 2 dates and have seen each other 6 times. Each time has been amazing... Last saw him on Tue and he left on Wed on a trip w/his guy friend. Haven't heard from him since (It's Sat). Should I lose interest? Wait for him to call/text? Or could I text him "Hey, hope you're having an amazing trip"? It's been so long since I've dates and I'm not sure what to do. We typically have some sort of contact every 2-3 days.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with sewfresh. I'm struggling with the same problem. The girl I like and I have been dating for 2 months and she has been traveling a lot recently. I haven't seen her and also haven't heard from her, since she has been out of the country. I'm just going to wait til she gets back and let her contact me. I figure she has been the busy one, and I have to be comfortable enough in my own skin as to not show that I'm completely dependent on her.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't text him. He is with his friend on vacation and while you want him to be thinking of you honestly he might be, but you shouldn't text him or call him. Wait for him to get back and contact you. If you don't hear from him 3 days to a week after getting back than text him. I've delt with his before and honestly if you text him it will usually backfire same goes for guys that text women when they are on vacation. Right now I would love to text the guy I'm dating because we don't go a day without talking, but we have an unwritten agreement that we don't call/text when the other is away, i.e vacation or traveling. If he wanted to make the effort of calling or texting while away Id answer, but he's busy and so I use this time to do things for me. I'm 27 and have found that giving a bit of space works a lot better than never haulting from communication. It sucks though I know

• If it were me...don't text him. Let him do his trip and you focus on yourself and what you are doing. If he wants to see you again, he will call you and text and call you and say hey let's go out. And, I image that he will be making that call once he comes back from his trip. So no worries...all is well and look forward to your next time seeing him!

• You've only been dating for a month. Let him enjoy his trip. He'll contact you when he gets back. If you must, send the text but I wouldn't.