What are your experiences with Ouija Boards?

Long time back when I was in high school, I was dating a girl and we decided one night to use the Ouija Board. Our experience is unforgettable and breathtaking and spooky. Recently I got in contact with this girl (we broke up long time ago but we keep in touch now and then just as friends) and this topic came up while we were reminiscing on chat. Since then, I've always wondered if anyone has ever used the Ouija Board and if they got any results from it.

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, at camp, me and about 7 friends played it at around midnight with all of the lights off. I had brought along my ipod speakers, which also acted as an alarm clock. Because I had kept plugging and unplugging the speakers, it's internal clock had been screwed up, so halfway through the game it thought it was 7 in the morning, so it turned itself on. Halloween II by the Misfits started playing, and we started screaming hysterically and running around in the dark like headless chickens. It was hilarious (in hindsight).

But no, I've never really had a truly spooky Ouija board experience. Odd as it may seem, I'd like to (as long as nothing terrible happens, obviously).

What Girls Said 7

• hah oh ouija boards

yes me and some friends decided to use it one night a few months ago.

we were sitting outside in the dark and the only light was from some candles that came with the board.

some of the questions we asked were like are there any evil spirits out there? and it said yes so we totally freaked out. I forgot what other questions we asked but I think one of the guys was like oh we would like to open the portal to the spirit world and stuff so we were like WTF. and yeah throughout the whole thing we heard noises coming from like next door or a few yards away.

i remember we heard like a lawn mower go off and we were fine at first but then we thought about it and were like why would someone mow their lawn at 10pm? and yeah the noise got louder and louder and it seemed like it was getting closer too but then it stopped.

but yeah then we stopped everything by asking it to close the portal and waited until it told us "Goodbye."

soo freaky.

• im scared to actually try it. but I've heard about it

• No. In elementary school I used to be the one that moved it so that people would actually do what the Ouija Board says :P

I think its fun but I never felt it move by itself.

• Nope never used it, but it sounds interesting... Now I'm interested in what this ouija board said...

• I've used it. Definitely do not mess with those things. If something does go awry, immediately leave the board. Spirits are not of that to be messed with. Especially malicious ones.

• i've used one but I never bought one I made one myself and trust me I have felt it move by itself me and a friend have tried it when we were young and stupid but than after we matured more we realized that its not something to mess with and personally I will never use those again.

• I do not believe in religion or anything like that, but they say if you use this board in the wrong way it will open up a door to hell that cannot be closed, allowing spirits to enter your life therefor almost give them the approval to torment you. Although I do not completly agree, I think if you convince yourself enough that some thing is real then it becomes so, subconsciously and emotionally. Although I say this and although I do not beleive in it, I would'nt tempt it...

What Guys Said 2

• I never will in case a door is opened. Some things in this world cannot be explained. Of course there are some "scientists" who claim that nothing happens, or the movement comes from the subconscious of the people who are playing. Just be careful.

• So if there really is a way to communicate with the dead it's through a mass produced piece of plastic manufactured by Parker Brothers?