Fat girls with their belly hanging out?

well maybe not extremely fat, but around 170 and they have their pudge hanging over their jeans...and its so gross..but don't some guys like that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Without focusing on your opinions (the whole 170 thing isn't the point of the question, people) I'll try to answer as best I can. Hopefully. :)I only like it if the girl in question is pregnant. If they aren't, and they have muffin tops spilling out from under their shirt, and over their jeans, it's generally disgusting.I'm fat - and I deal with it. I wear clothing that keeps me covered. Showing skin - even muffin tops, in some cases - is only sexy when it's meant to be sexy. You know, when the person is wearing a revealing summer top or formal wear cut high at the sides, etc. When it's just someone waddling to-and-fro while simultaneously spilling out from under their clothes, it's disgusting. Well, that's actually a bit harsh. It's not that bad. It's just unattractive. To me, anyway.Opinions vary though, like you said, and there are bound to be people who enjoy it, even advocate it I guess. It's a unique world, with plenty of unique people in it. :)

• it's true though. Usually if someone is spilling out that bad they haven't picked clothes that are the proper size. I have a friend that does that she should be wearing a large, but she buys the small and its wayyy to small for her. Not trying to be mean, but she's really tall so its also too short and it doesn't look that great. Getting a top that fits her better would make a big difference, she's not even fat, but it makes her look taht way by having ill fitting clothing.

• True. It's not particularily difficult to find clothing ranging up to XXXL I guess, but it can be awkward if you are on a budget and want to look at least a little smart when outside. No excuse to not pay attention to what fits and what doesn't, though. :)

What Guys Said 17

• Im not into the whole belly hanging out style regardless of what size there body is.

• Not me.

• it depends on if she wears it well :)

• Yuck

• Most guys don't mind a girl who's a bit bigger than average and at the right height and build I'm sure 170 isn't too big but I don't think there are very many guys or girls that prefer that build over a more fit toned one. For that reason I don't think showing off excess fat is a good one. If people are only somewhat overweight and wear it well they look a lot better without the pudge.

• 10d

I'm one of those guys who does prefer a 170 lbs woman over a slim woman

• Some guys have a fat girl fetish, I personally don't like mushroom tops. Hell, even if you do have pudge that will bubble out from all sides in tight jeans that will make your stomach look like the top of a mushroom, as long as you wear clothes that ACTUALLY FIT YOU and you are stylish and have grace and elegance to you, I'd date you.

Ewwwww. Hell fuking no

• i deff dont

• ew.

• fat girls as in big ass tities and big ass, sure.-im joking, and no. no thank you.

• maybe some do I dont

• 10d

I love that! If you ask me, there aren't enough girls like this. I simply think it's marvelous. I just love it!

• Some men have a fetish in which they find larger women erotic, so yes

• Yeah I like it, the way you described it isn't gonna sound appetising to anyone, LOL. But someone of that weight can be very hot to me =]

• Yup!

• ^_^

• 170 is not gross. Yes, I can find a woman of that size, or even bigger, attractive.

• 5'9" 175 link 5'6" 170 link

• Thanks for posting those pics! I'm getting sick of people on this site berating people over 120lbs telling them they are fat and unhealthy. Just because someone is 170 doesn't mean they are fat an unhealthy at all. I have been 160 and I was fairly small, its all on how you carry the weight, taller people can also carry more weight as well, and those girls are definitely taller.

• My pleasure. I can't stand the hate or the stereotyping either.

• I think it's kind of sexy.

• And you are what 80lbs, with no meat whatsoever? Stick to your anorexic ways

• Fat is no better then being underweight.

• Show Older
    • Someone is dramatic. She never said anything critical but clearly it struck a nerve

• never said I was anorexic. and I'm over 100lbs. thankyou.

What Girls Said 11

• 170 may be totally normal for some girls, especially if they are tall with a broad body shape.Jeans are tough, so long as the zipper zips and it lies flat (zipper seam lies flat so you can't see the zipper at all) then its good. Any looser and they aren't flattering either. There are mid rise jeans which can be an option for some, but not so much for short girls who already have a short torso.Men like different things, its about what YOU feel comfortable in. If you feel like you look hot in that outfit, wear it. If you dont, go get fitted for some cute jeans and tee's and flaunt what you've got.

• Exactly, everyone is different. I know when I was 160 I was wearing smalls, and they were too big! It all depends on how you carry the weight and the body type you have.

• I'm fat and I hate having a muffin top. If my pants give me a muffin top I will not wear them at all. I'm lucky that even though I'm over weight I have don't have a huge stomach, it's actually rather flat. I don't think it's gross though, it's just not flattering. Even so, when "skinny girls" have a muffin top they look bad too. Muffin tops are not good in general.

Do you even know what a muffin top is? Its where you have a beer belly. Flat stomach with a little Pudge means you don't have a muffin top. Its when a big deal of fat hangs out around the whole circumference of the body. And you are only overweight if that happens

• I am 164 I don't buy really tight clothes so I never worry about this

it depends on how tall you are because if you 5'11 and you are 170 then your stomach will most likely be flat but if you are 170 and 5'0 then you probably look fat. However it would look really unattractive depending on the guy or really sexy it depends on the person

• Some guys like girls with muffin tops.

• Stuffing yourself into clothes that don't fit isn't appealing, no matter how much you weigh. I don't know why some girls try to fit into jeans that are clearly too small.I weigh MORE than 170 and I keep my fat IN my clothes :P Finding flattering things isn't terribly hard.

• Belly hanging out==GrossMuffin tops^^=Gross Can't comment on the numbers, but belly hanging over is not attractive to the majority

• Yea 170 really isn't that much, though it would be nice if people wore clothes appropriate for their body type..they can still wear whatever they want just be more conscious (know what accentuates their shape best). I was at the mall the other day and there was a girl my age wearing spandex tights and a a mid drift top that like basically just covered her boobs..there was extreme muffin top and back hair.. lmao it was pretty gross. I totally wonder what she was thinking when she put it on :/

• Probably "Your your own biggest critic!", ahaha

• I personally think 170 pounds is fat. Some people may not want to admit that though. Muffin tops are gross. I think such girls should wear clothes that don't reveal their muffin tops as much.

• Girl, you mean to tell me that if some chick is 5'10, built like a brick house and 170, is fat? The number doesn't matter.

I'm 5'10 and 175... I guess I'm fat now oh boy lol

Let them. It's not your body, and not your problem. They feel good about themselves, and thats great! Who are we to judge, how they should dress? You don't like how they look, then don't look like them. Just leave them be. I don't think it's pretty either, but I don't give a shit, about how other people look. It's none of my business.

• How is being under 18 and 170 pounds not extremely fat...?You should concentrate on being healthy (through exercising and good nutrition) and what YOU think about your body, not guys. Guys are transitory, your health and happiness isn't.

• QA, how tall are you? People have no right to say that 170 pounds is not fat.

• Show Older
    • Guys, It's all about how you carry the weight. Even Oprah, when she was really fit...was 165. And she's about 5'6. Do you think she was fat?

• @jonesdiva - Well yes she is a bit fat. She hides it well but you can obviously still see it. How is that weight and height not overweight?