He dated a model ?

My boyfriend and I were watching TV and this model came onto a commercial. She was really pretty, and she's pretty well-known. He said "I used to talk to her" and his friend was like "yeah, it's true, didn't she call you one time?" I asked him if they had ever dated and he said "no". But I know he likes to make jokes about weird things he's done just to bother me. for example he once told me he used to be homeless and ate a dog, and it turned out that wasn't true at all. Now he's saying he did have sex with her, he didn't, and then some stuff that's obviously not true. He says I just shouldn't care, because the past is the past, but I feel like an idiot competing with a model! I've been told I'm a pretty girl, but now I feel like he settled for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• alright enough with the model thing.ive been a model myself,been a pageant queen and all this shit (I didn't like,was a headache) BUT I kept cheated on alot.so how would that matter? doesn't mean she's a model and she's perfect and that you have a competition now.NO sweety,model or not we're all girls with imperfections.

our mouth smells in the morning,our ass stink shit sometimes, I mean come on and plus ur bfs goofy,why the heck would he try to make you insecure.he does that again just tell him striaght,"look just stop the lying ok,cuz you can't get me to believe you I know just what type of women you could get for what you have,you're way lucky enough to have me." that should shut his mouth up.

it doesn't mean that model has more advantage on getting men sweety,the title is good but doesn't really mean nothing to get insecure about.so what if she's a model,YOU have her ex now right?

a person that really loves you would never say anything that would put you in an uncomptable situation,they actually avoid to do that.a person that loves you make you the prttiest above all pretty.sounds to me that your boyfriend is insecure himself and to get that confidence he lied about dating this model that's all.:)

What Guys Said 4

• Based on all what you said, if I were you, I'd not believe anything he tells you when it sounds far fetch. I don't believe that he dated this model even if his friend agreed because I think he did that just to fool you too. I don't like all that kind of joking around. It gets to the point that you wouldn't know what to believe. Okay, he never dated a model. That I'm sure of.

• He's with you because he likes you. If he liked the model, he'd be with her.

Dated a couple. They're all just girls. They don't have superpowers, they're just like you.

• your not competing with her. she has left his life. he finds you better then the model because he is with you, not chasing her around. and don't think your competing agianst her, love isn't a game, besides, odds are if they didn't work out, then he didn't like something about her, she could have been a horrible person, a raciest, classest, fascest son of a bitch, just don't feel like your competing aginst her.

• i wouldn't worry about it at all. if anything, he's just playing you again. I'd tell him to stop his stories.

What Girls Said 3

• A few things.

1. It doesn't seem like he actually dated her. He may not even know her, he could have just been making it up.

2. My sophomore year boyfriend dated a pageant queen for 2 years before we dated and when I found out I freaked and was really insecure for a month or so, until one day when he left his facebook account open in my room. I took advantage of this opportunity and read all of their old messages to one another. As it turns out, they may have dated for 2 years, but he was never that interested in her and she was exceedingly dumb. I got over my insecurities immediately and realized that he was lucky to be dating me, not the other way around.

3. I wouldn't worry about the model, but you may want to think twice about dating a guy who jokingly lies about everything. He seems like he's not very mature or respectful.

• It seems to me your boyfriend is not mature at all and that he lies constantly, I think you have way more things to worry about than if he actually dated a model or not. A man that is that immature and like to play mind games like that it is not really worth it. Let him go back to his homeless lie and his imaginary model and kick him out of your life!

• If he's lied in the past he's probably lying now. Don't let his crap make you feel bad about yourself. Don't settle for him! Move past this loser!